The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, December 23, 2006

So this is Christmas

And what have we done?

Get the reference? The song? Anybody?

It's late. I need to sleep. But for some reason I felt the need to punch my keyboard twice and blog.

Tomorrow,... or today I guess, I am going to an X-Mas get-together with some friends I haven't seen in well over a year and a half. It will be weird seeing them again. But I have a reason to believe that it won't take long for it to feel like old times. I used to hang out with them so much. But things change. People get married. Life. I think it will be fun though.

Since the last day of the semester I have done absolutely nothing. Well, that is a bit of an exaggeration. I have done a few things:

  • Slept in
  • Stayed up late
  • Bought a Playstation 3
  • Played PS3 games
  • Watched Nacho Libre (interesting film...)
  • Had very meaningful conversations with the most beautiful girl I know.... everyday. Too bad I haven't seen her in a long time.
  • Did a little bit of shopping
  • Added Action Figure Jesus to my friends on Facebook
  • Threw darts as hard as I could to see how many holes I could create in a wall
  • Blew up the Death Star
  • Talked to my sister.... which doesn't happen very often
  • Made a stupid list of things I did during my time of slothfulness

I can't believe it's already nearing the end of 2006. Perhaps I will do a Kent-year-in-review blog. I know you are eagerly waiting in anticipation. All three of you.

Until next time, vaya con Dios. And a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >