The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Will the real gingus please stand up?

And now, let's welcome to the stage, the one... the only... what?..... Who is that?........ I thought we were introducing someone that at least somebody has heard of...... Oh well.... ...... The one, the only..... The Gingus Chronicles!

(Hold for applause)

Thank you..... You may be seated. Wow. That was a very warm welcome. I didn't deserve that. You all are too kind.... too kind....

SNAP! Back to reality.

OK. Here we go. I have a pork with somebody... well, a beef with something. In other words, I am slightly angered by something. So, I'm not going to name any names or any situations very specifically. So, here we go....

I love it (sarcastic tone) how some people who have a problem with somebody or something go to Facebook and/or Myspace to spread the hate.

It's just like when you go to a public bathroom and you sit and read some of the most ignorant crap you've ever seen in your life. "Mike was here". Then later it reads, "Mike is a faggot."

This person goes on to call one of my close friends a horrible name and broadcasts it to dozens (maybe hundreds) of people. Does this person stop there? No. They go on to hate on the organization that stands behind this friend. No. I know there are always two sides to every story. But it appears that this person only took a look at "the other story" and stuck with it. And because of what this person has said about my friend, more rumors and ignorance has been hurled out of stupidity. Get a life! Either that or get a different life. What you are doing is childish and stupid. If you have a problem, then be a man about it. Quit hiding behind the 1's and 0's of the computer world.

Now, am I doing the same thing he is doing? I don't believe so. I am not spreading ignorance and hate. I am minding my own business and trying to ignore people attacking my friends. I feel like I am betraying my friends when I don't stand up for them. I'm not on the offensive here. You are. If you don't like us, then either shut up about it or come talk to us.

End of rant.... for now. That's really all I ever want to say about it. Ever. And I hope everybody else is done with it too.

Until next time, vaya con Dios. And stay cool.... I mean warm.

2 Comments:

  • It sucks that this person has chosen such craptastic behavior to exhibit... it makes him seem extremely immature and insecure, like perhaps he doesn't know a better way to solve a problem between himself and whoever it is you're talking about. Instead of worrying over the content of what the person is saying, maybe your friend should worry about why he's saying it. Have they hurt his feelings? Are they hurting him in some way? If there really is no reason behind the name calling, then the person doing the namecalling deserves no attention whatsoever. He'll get bored and find someone else to pick on, and one day, he'll realize nobody really enjoys his company... and hopefully he'll realize it's because of his behavior. Here's hopin'.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Thu Nov 30, 10:52:00 AM 2006  

  • Can't stay warm. Ice is sucking all the heat out of the world. SOO cold.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 30, 03:46:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >