The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Roll Call

It's time for an update, or something like that.

Lot's changes here lately. Okay, maybe just one, but still a big one.... Maybe I'll talk about it later.

Thanksgiving.... how great thou art. Food, family, and a break from school... kinda. I have practices on Friday and Saturday. I'm actually looking forward to it. It's fun...

So, what am I thankful for?

I'm thankful for:
Terrific family, friends, #23 (she knows who she is), my awesome blog, the three people who read it, the UCM, new vehicles, the finances that allow me to have said vehicle, awesome students who never give me any trouble, awesome coworker who make it easy to work with them, cream cheese, MuteMath, the show Lost, and last but not least, Action Figure Jesus.

Okay, I'm kidding on a few of these, but seriously, I am thankful for SO many things it's near impossible to list them on a simple blog. I am so blessed to have the life I have even though I take it for granted nearly every day. There are many people in my life that are a true blessing and I wish I could truly show them how important they are in my life. God has blessed me beyond anything I could ever deserve.

Until next time, vaya con Dios. AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

by the way, don't kill each other in the next few days trying to buy presents for everybody... unless it's for me....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >