The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Jables has left the building

Basketball update:

We stand at 5-1. We won the tourneyment last week. And since then we had two more games. We won on Monday but lost today. It was our worst game so far. That's why there is a "1" after the "-" instead of a "0". Oh well. All I ask is that they give it their all.

Work is good and frustrating all at the same time. Some classes I enjoy and others.... well..... not so much.

I can't wait until I totally finish my ECU classes. All I have is two until I'm completely done. But it seems likes it's taking forever to finish them. I'm having senioritis to the 12th degree.

Thanksgiving break will be soon enough and then I'll be able to get a day of rest ..... maybe even two days, if I'm lucky.

There's still no relationship to speak of. I'm so busy, maybe it's a good thing....

I wonder if I can only have a summer relationship....

I'm still loving the new vehicle.... no doubt about that.

I'm still wearing shoes.... and socks. And clothes.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >