The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Won and done

The record stands at 1-0.

The girls won their game in a very low scoring affair. It was great for them to win but it was a little costly. One of my starters hurt her foot and will be out for who knows when. It was great to win but it was bittersweet.

Our first high school game was last night and it was good for the girls and not so great for the guys. Both teams fought hard. I am proud of them both.

Now we have a game next Wednesday and it's the first round of a tournament. If we win (that's what I'm going for) we get to play the next day. And if we win that game we play for the championship on Saturday. Good for them but bad for my chances of going to the last OU football home game. Oh well. I'll take a win over going to the game.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >