The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, March 31, 2007

7 weeks and counting, then what?

Only 7 weeks of school left. I'm now on cruise control. It's about over.

I can't believe I'm am about to complete my first year of teaching. Just to think where I started and where I am now. I was so scared to death about what I had to do at the beginning of the year. Now, I just consider it a challenge and embrace it. Yes, sometimes it's a struggle to keep doing basically the same thing every day, but each day brings forth new challenges. That's what keeps me going. Never will two days be exactly the same. That's how I look at it.

Basketball season went by so quickly and now I can't wait until next season starts. But I'll have a whole new set of challenges to work with. Next year, if all goes according to plan, I'll be Freshman coach and High School assistant coach, as well as being the junior high coach. I'll enjoy being the freshman coach because I had them the previous year in 8th grade. They were/are a wonderful group of young ladies and I enjoy being a part of their lives. Of course, there are always ups and downs, but I consider it a joy to be there coach.

So, here's to next year.... and hopefully I can survive what little time I have left in the school year.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • I met this guy before he started teaching.. Can't believe its been almost a year! Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying your life now, and I hope you'll keep in touch. -Ronnie-

    By Blogger mrronnieteo, at Tue Apr 03, 02:58:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >