The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good Water

Here we go again.... another Saturday night.

Where some people are out with their significant other, here I am watching the Big 12 Women's Championship game. This is how I spend my weekends. At least the Oklahoma Sooners won the championship.

There's only four more school days left until Spring Break. Woohoo! Then it will be off to Colorado to go skiing. I have never been skiing before. So, this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm sure there will be bumps, bruises, and broken spirits. But I'm looking forward to it. I'm going with a group from H20 Church. H20 Church is awesome. They do things quite a bit different that a "normal" church. The message is delivered in an unusual way. For the first time ever, I am excited about going to church on Sundays and actually listening to the message. Not only the message, but the music is very contemporary. Good music, good message, good people,... good times.

Remember the show Alf? I watched the first season on DVD and it took me back... it also made me feel kinda old.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >