The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Troo Luv

I wish people these days would have a clear understanding of what a true relationship should be. It isn't about hooking up.... or "friends with benefits."

These are people's lives that are being destroyed. This is the name of "love" being destroyed. It now has little or no meaning to too many people. Where did we go wrong?

Most guys give others a bad name because they don't respect women. They are beautiful creatures made by God. They aren't just objects to look at and have sex with. They are people who deserve our utmost respect... even if they may not deserve it.

Have I always treated women like queens? No,... I admit that. But, I believe they should be.

So, be careful what your intentions are when you are taking a young lady out. Treat them well and God will honor you for it.

I am SICK of seeing ladies treated like garbage. Perhaps if we, as men, treated ladies with respect then maybe more of them would respect themselves a little more. Too many times I see girls with revealing clothes. I know girls want to look "nice" but, anymore, it's easy to go beyond that line.

A true gentlemen will not judge you by the clothes you wear. He cares how you carry yourself... how you present yourself.... and the person you are. Anybody else who doesn't see this isn't worth your time.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • that is all well and good...but HOW WAS THE CONCERT!!--tiff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Apr 15, 09:11:00 PM 2007  

  • agree with everything you say. Even here in Malaysia the situation is such that girls would go to lengths to get men's respect - but in the process, losing their integrity (and virginity) to gain the so-called 'respect'. High five for putting this into context, Kent

    By Blogger mrronnieteo, at Mon Apr 16, 08:45:00 PM 2007  

  • May they not be judged by their clothes, but by the content of their character! :)

    By Blogger the rocket, at Tue May 01, 11:26:00 PM 2007  

  • I agree. Curious about what you see individually??? I continually have to remind myself that I can believe there are gentlemen in the world. Sometimes I forget and someone like you reminds me-they exist-few in number but they do exist. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Mon Jul 20, 12:59:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >