The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, April 05, 2007

What is tomorrow's date?

Not only is it Good Friday tomorrow, but it's also a good Friday.

Tomorrow is no school. It's our only Friday without school for the rest of the year. Whereas most schools in this area had to extend their school year, my school built in enough snow days at the beginning of the year to cover us for special situations. As you know if you have been in Oklahoma over winter, we had a big ice/snow storm that knocked us out of commission for a week. But, luckily, we had one day left and tomorrow it is being used.

So, what am I doing to spend this "extra" day? Well,... getting my oil changed. But, after that... I have, uh... something interesting happening. I don't want to go into details just yet. I'll see how it goes. But I'm also at a dilema. I have mixed emotions about this endeavor.

I have two concerts that I will be attending: MuteMath on April 14 and Newsboys on April 21 in Ada, Oklahoma. There will no doubt be pictures of these events. I already went to a MuteMath concert, as documented on this blog post.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >