The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Ring of Texas

It seems only fitting that it's storming today. You see, today I found out that I will have to be moving in the next couple of months. I saw it coming however. It was almost too good to be true. Like I said before, we hired a new superintendent and him and his family will be moving into the house I live in now. The house is owned by the school so I guess they can rent it to whomever they please. I can't complain too much because, well, the new tennets will be my future boss. So, I respect the decision. Besides, I can't do anything about it anyway.

So, I am now searching.... again. I have a place or two in mind. I just have to make a couple of calls and do some gandering.

The bad news is that I can't take advantage of just walking home to get something. I now am forced to be prepared and bring stuff in advance. Maybe this is God's way of making me be better organized... or organized period. I am lacking in that department.

In other news, my NCAA bracket is, like every other year, almost gone to crap. I still have my champion in the Final Four (UCLA). I also picked Kansas to play in the championship game. I depended on Texas to get there and they didn't. Look at what happens when I depend on Texas. They screw me over.

This was written on a stall door of a bathroom in Oklahoma:
Here I sit, buns-a-flexin',
About to give birth, to another Texan.
Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >