The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update for the gingus chronicles

I've been thinking about this for a while, so I decided to make a separate blog for more personal affairs. I'll leave the not-so-personal items for The Gingus Chronicles. Blogspot has it to where you can make private entries. That's one of the reasons why I haven't made as many entries. Most of the stuff I wanted to write wasn't "The Gingus Chronicles" appropriate. So, now I'll be able to blog about it.

In the meantime, enjoy this:

1 Comments:

  • It's cool. It's nice to have a place where you can write stuff without fear of people reading it that don't need to read it. I didn't know it had the option of making posts private, but I will make good use of this information now. Well, that is, when I feel like blogging, which I rarely do anymore. Anyhow, I hope the rest of us get to hear from you every now and then... you know, just to make sure you're alive and such. I'd just put a mirror under your nose and watch for fog to see if you're still breathing, but you just don't live close enough for me to reach, and I'm too lazy to come find you. Although I think you live very close to my sister. But still--too lazy to find out.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Thu Mar 20, 10:07:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >