The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, March 28, 2008

What did the first 16 takes look like?

For the last week or so, I've had "Here It Goes Again" by OK GO in my head. Fortunately, it's a terrific song to have stuck in your head. And I know most of the lyrics. More aggrivating is when you have a song stuck in your head where you know very few of the lyrics. Or when you barely know much of the song at all and your just humming and repeating a 3 second clip of the song. And what if it's a song you hate? That's the worst.

One of the best music videos "out there" is the video for "Here it goes again." In case you haven't seen it, here is your chance:

If you haven't seen this video, then you probably have been living in a cave for the past couple of years.... or Wyoming. I read where they got the finished form of the video on the 17th try. Makes me wonder how the previous ones looked.

Our school hired a new superintendent last night. I met the him and his wife yesterday afternoon. Everything I've heard about him is very positive. Which is terrific. Whenever this kind of thing happens, current teachers and staff worry about how much is going to change. Some things are more than likely going to change, and that's because no two people are the same. And I understand that. It's the thing about WHAT is going to change. But I have confidence that he is going to do a good job.

After today there is only 7 weeks left of school/work. And one of those weeks is only two days long. Sweet action. Oh, and I will more than likely find out about what I will be coaching during the next board meeting in April. So, it's a very uneasy time for me right now. A little nerve racking.

Well, that's all I want to put on here. Like I said, I have another blog dedicated to the personal gingus stuff. Bon voyage, potentially damaging personal stuff for the whole world to see.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • Hey thanks for all the comments you leave on MY blog! (I know you can't see this, but I'm giving you a very dirty look right now.) You take away all the juicy stuff, I still comment. BUT YOU NEVER COMMENT BACK. That just plain sucks, my friend.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Fri Mar 28, 06:30:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >