The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, October 12, 2007

This is uncomfortable...

My, how time flies.

Already, a fourth of the school year is over with. And really, the quick part of the year hasn't even started yet. When November rolls around, I'll be a hectic mess of chaos. Not only will I still be imparting math-like wisdom to my students, but I'll also be coaching it up in basketball. Our first game is November 1st. But, considering I not only coach junior high, but also the j.v. squad, the freshmen, on top of being the assistant for the high school, I will have something going on every night for several weeks. Hopefully I'll have enough time to take a shower or ... I don't know,... eat?

I bought a new grill for my truck. Let me tell ya... it's bad .... (you know, one of those ''good" kind of "bad"). And that makes me wonder.... when some say bad is good... how come good never became bad? Consider this conversation:

Man: Whoa.... you look GOOD!
Woman: (blushes).... Thanks!
Man: Uh.... This is awkward,... I meant you look like crap.
Woman: .............................

Since when did "bad" become "good"?

Well, I now have a refridgerator in MY house. That sounds weird: My house. Anyway, since the school owns the house, they decided to get a refridgerator to put in there. Which is terrific because I was planning on buying my own. I can now use that money on buying those sweet nunchucks I had my eye on.

Until next time, vaya con Dios. And Go Sooners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >