The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zeus and I are pretty tight

Random question: If you luge and you crash, are you a sore luger?

In other news, I found out how to make it rain. Usually people wash their vehicle and it rains, frustrating many. But I also found out that if I simply take my motorcycle for a ride, then it will rain. This process is even more dependable that an indian rain dance.

What's the deal with "female problems" commercials airing in prime time tv? A good friend of mine mentioned how these ads should show on Lifetime or something like that. Besides, only females watch that network. Even the, uh.... feminine males won't watch anything on Lifetime. No further comment.

Whenever I decide to blog I can never think of something to write about. During the week, I may find myself in a situation that I think would be "blog-worthy". But, when I finally sit down to update, everything escapes me. I have a recurring case of writer's blog.

This Wednesday is the first day of prison... uh... I mean school. So, wish me well.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >