The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Are you kidding? This post is a goblin!

Here recently, I've been looking into graduation studies. I figure that if I'm going to be in education, I'm going to need a master degree anyway. I always here from current teachers that I should get started while I do not have a job. That way I won't be involved with a career and school at the same time. It makes sense, I guess. So, pretty soon I'm going to apply (however I do that) to be admitted into the graduate program. I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'm thinking about Sports Administration. From what I hear, the money in education is in administration. Is there such a thing as "money" in education in Oklahoma?

Well, speaking of education, I have to take the intermediate math test on June 25. Upon passing the test, I will be able to get a teaching license that will enable me to teach intermediate level math (such as Algebra I and II, Geometry... etc.). Sounds like a lot of fun does it not? It's going to suck taking this test. Any $100 test that takes 4 hours to take is not on my "Top 5" things to do. So, any prayers for me in that regard will be greatly appreciated.

Do I have any other news? I organized all the music on my iPod yesterday. That took a while. Uh, I ate and slept some. Oh, and uh, watched some T.V. Maybe a movie or two. Made fun of Edward a few times. You know, just like every other day.

Alright, that's all I have.

One Baptist signing off. Until next time, vaya con Dios!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >