The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Baptism by water balloon

I smell like dog. I do. This dog jumped in my lap and it is a stank dog. The dog was dag.

I went to First Baptist-O-Ada this morning and watched my good friend, Bryan, get baptized. Bryan, now other Baptists won't recognize you in the liquor store. So don't take offense.

But church was good. I'm a little closer to coming to a decision about becoming a member. But I haven't totally made up my mind. I don't think God has given me the go ahead just yet. I plan on talking to the pastor tonight after church so I can ask him about his beliefs and other things about "his" church.

I went to the college class this morning. I liked it. It was my first time there and despite most of my other college baptist experiences, I felt welcome. We talked about what it means to keep the sabbath holy. Sometimes I consider "blogging" work. So, I guess I'm sinning right now.

Sooner magic, baby. The ... my sooners beat the Cowboys of OSU 42-14 yesterday. It was a fine last home game. I was surprised though that I didn't sit by some obnoxious cowboy fans.........hmmmmmmm........... obnoxious cowboy fans...... isn't that saying the same thing twice? Sorry.

I remember something funny that the girl whom I took out last Friday night told me. She was talking about her and some friends going out to the country club with a water-balloon launcher and drilling some people at the college dorms. They were hidden enough so that the targets didn't know where it was coming from. Now, isn't that something that I would do? Or DID do? I was about to tell her of some of my escapades but I decided that I would wait until either I knew that she liked me or didn't want to have anything to do with me. Hopefully it's the first one. I may tell her about the road kill challenge first. That's a good one.

And speaking of "her", I don't know when I should call her next. I think I will here in a few minutes... you know... after "work". Oh man... nervousness just creeped in. Dang it.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.
Isaiah 40: 28-31, 41:10-13

1 Comments:

  • don't be a pansy...maybe next time you see her, you should throw a water balloon at her to show her that you're on the same page as her....hehe....just kidding...."i keeeed, i keeeeed"..."somebody said that!"....

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Mon Nov 28, 10:15:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >