The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Death on two legs

Isn't it funny and sad at the same time how your heart can be broken by someone and they don't even know it? Despite all the effort and the lack thereof, it always fails. You look forward with adoration and it looks back at you but just a brief time. But it looks through you to someone else. And there I am. On top of a mountain and at the same time in the depths of the valley. It's like a death on two legs. Fully clothed, I am, yet naked. I show the world who I am but afraid of the consequences. You say so much.

Do you like what you see? I am being myself. Here I am. Should I be him? Or him?

You say there is nothing to worry about. But I know who I am. You give me the same ol' cheap cliche's. I know them because I hear them so much. It screws my brain 'til it hurts. Why don't I close my eyes until the morning comes? Because I don't know how. Tell me how.

I see you yet I am invisible. Why can't you see me? Too busy playing games? But I saw you! I saw you! YOU DID NOT SEE ME! I'm here. I don't play games.

I'm tired. I'm going to close my eyes and let the unconscience world introduce me to the future.

Reset...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >