The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mayhem Sam

You may see a lot of totally random and sometimes disturbing pictures in upcoming blogs. This will continue to happen until the "newness" of my digital camera wears off. Which may not be anytime soon. So, if you like really weird pictures, then you'll like what I will be posting. Because, hey, I'm weird.

In other news....

How 'bout them Sooners? Woohoo! They beat the Oregon Ducks 17-14 in the Holiday bowl Thursday night. It was intense watching it. But we won so it is all good. By the way, do you ever notice how in sports, people say "we" when the team they support wins? And when their team loses, they say: "Man, they suck"!

After the game a few friends (as well as people I've never met) went to WalMart. We were bored and wanted something to do. The whole reason for going was: 1: Cause a ruckus, 2: Get the police called on us, 3: Have fun, and 4: See this guy do the party boy thing from Jackass. We accomplished all four things, thank you very much. I'll post pictues later...

Last night I went to Chris' parents house for the biweekly dinner thing they have. It was awesome. My favorite part of the evening was the NCAA Football mini tournament we had. Which, of course, I won. We played 2 minute quarters. First game I won 28-22. The championship game I won 17-14. I won with a 45 yard field goal as time expired. Afterwards I got up and did a little dance. Didn't make a little love though.... Punched some people and then skinned a cat. Which there is more than one way to do it too.

Well, it's New Years Eve. I have no plans. Does that constitute me as a loser? I mean I have no problem admitting that... cause I am. But at least losers have plans sometimes. I'm just a loser with nothing to do. A bored loser....

No date.... nobody to kiss when the clock strikes midnight.... again.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >