The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A return to normalcy

I suppose I'll take a break from the hustle and bustle of bathroom "humor". I think I've grossed out enough females and gay guys that I might need to change the subject. So, here goes....

Ed came to Ada recently... it was good to see that little catholic-mexican again. We went bowling where I DOMINATED both games. The scores weren't too bad (133 and 126). I could have done so much better though. Good times, nonetheless. We did more than bowling of course. A fairly large group of people ate at Bandana's. I had the club sandwich. I strayed away from my normal routine of the chicken bowtie pasta. Thinkin' about it makes me hungry. Dang.

Anyways, it was good seeing Ed again. It was good to reminisce and share stories of old. We didn't get to go to Bed Bath and Beyond.... we didn't have enough time (anybody who has seen "Old School" should get that joke). Of course, we watched some of season 5 of Seinfeld. And by this time it was about 2 a.m. Yeah, some things never change. We didn't get to have a tub of ice cream. I was really lookin' forward to that too. There's always next time. We did make the computer make fun of Rob and Pip. Like I said... some things never change.

Ed, hope you come back up here soon. Without you up here, it is too normal... if there is such a thing up here. So, Ed, I thought I'd send you some ice cream via the blog. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >