The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

(edit) I do not approve of Texas University doing well in sports

Guess what? I got pants.

That's right. Yesterday I bought an assortment of pantalones. All were on sale so that's good. Listen to me, I sound like a teenage girl. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

The Rose Bowl is coming up tomorrow. USC vs. Texas. Now, being from Oklahoma, everything within me wants Texas to get blown out. If possible, I hope they get negative points. I hate Texas. Hate 'em. Now I don't necassarily care for So Cal but I look at who they are playing and now I'm a Trojan (insert jokes here). A lot of people are worried that USC will break the 47 game win streak record that OU had in the 50's. But USC will have to go undefeated next year just to tie it. But I doubt that will happen considering Reggie Bush and Lienart will not be there among other players.

So here' my prediction for the score of the game: USC - 38, Texas 24. (edit) I do not like you Texas.

I'm giving up on a recent endeavor I started not too long ago. It was a long shot. So I'm just saving myself the inevitable sorrow and disappointment. So, here's to what might have been...

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

5 Comments:

  • Tuck Fexas!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 03, 08:35:00 PM 2006  

  • well i have noticed that you do need some church in your life. cause you sure aren't putting out a good representation of yourself. come'on kent you know that your better than that. vanoss 2002

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jan 04, 09:33:00 AM 2006  

  • Well, you got the USC 38 right, but you were a little off on the Texas score... let's see if I remember it correctly -- oh, yes... it was 41, baby!

    OU sucks, sorry...

    Texas Girl
    Hook 'Em Horns

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 11:05:00 AM 2006  

  • Nothing wrong with being excited about new pants, if they are your pants, but if you start to worry about them making your butt look big then we all should start to worry.
    nwc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 11:36:00 PM 2006  

  • You've got to be kidding me. You have to be REALLY searching to find something to be concerned about here. The way I read it, the shirtless young man in the photo was "party boy" and Kent's vomitting was simply induced by "party boy's" appearance. Not massive amounts of alcohol or drugs. Maybe it was the #%*^$s he used to express frustration over the bleak outlook of his new year. If that offends you, perhaps you shouldn't be reading blogs. Or comic strips, for that matter. If your concern is for his lack of recent church attendance, I wouldn't worry. He recently bought new slacks in which I'm sure he plans on visiting God's house very shortly. Honestly, this is very sad. In the few years I've known him, Kent has been one of the very best representations of Christ at the UCM. He has shown concern for others feelings, admitted his own shortcomings almost excessively, and quietly shown the kind of personal moral standards that make me question the way I live my life more than the more judgemental of you ever could. Back off, anonymous. I would sign my name, but some things are better off "unknow" Idiot. Leave Kent alone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jan 07, 12:32:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >