The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A salad resolution

Well, it's a new year. What a great way to start the new year off by going to church. I really think I'm going to join pretty soon. So, I'm kinda excited about that.

What? New Years Resolution? I usually don't do those because they are pretty worthless. But I will try to make myself live a healthier lifestyle. Today I went with Bryan and Whitney to Bandana's. And if anybody that knows me well knows that I usually order the Bowtie Chicken Pasta. Delicious. But today I went a different route. I got the chicken salad. It was pretty big. But it wasn't the "big salad" (Seinfeld reference). I say it's healthy because it had mushrooms and green stuff (let's call it "salad"). But of course I drenched it in ranch dressing. Oh well. You gotta start somewhere. But I think I had too much. Before church I had a sausage biscuit. My stomach is turning into a Plato Fun Factory as I type. Basketball later may not be pleasant....

Upon request (my own), here is some pictures from my WalMart trip.... enjoy.

I hope the secret identy of Batman isn't revealed.....

But it's nice that two unseamingly unrelated characters can become friends for only a brief moment.



This is just us testing out the bicycle tires out before we "purchase".... the store employees didn't believe us for some reason...





Party boy at Ground zero. I took this picture and promptly threw up soon thereafter.







I guess that's enough fun for now. More later.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

  • Haha that seems wild! You guys must have fun! I wanna do that. Not the party boy thing though. Yeah...so newcameraness worn off yet? Yeah didin't think so. Got mine last year and yeah, still hasn't worn off. Very sad. ALmost depressing. Although I have becom very photogenic. Hum. I wonder why? Maybe because i am vain and take picture of myself all the time...nah couldn't be.
    Well I love you Poptart. Stay strawberry!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jan 01, 11:02:00 PM 2006  

  • That's just funny! Did the guy in the shorts or boxers or whatever that was wear that in or take something off??

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Tue Jul 14, 09:45:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >