The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, January 30, 2006

How many UCM interns does it take to.....

When in course of human events it becomes necessary to make fun of UCM interns. And I've figured out that UCM interns can't walk and talk at the same time.... look what happens....

Aaron is doing okay so far while on his cell phone, but look what happens one second later....

Yeah... and he was only checking his voice mail.... Now check out the results.....

A dead intern.

We really need to start bumper guarding the UCM in case of other incidents like this. Just imagine what would happen if they start driving and talking on the phone at the same time? I don't even want the think about it....

So, what happens when they are in class?


I captured this shot of Thomas while he was in the middle of a math exam. I could almost see that mouse turning the wheel inside his head...

I also think that UCM interns goof off way too much while they are suppose to be "working". Just take a look at this...Thomas..... tisk tisk... sleeping on the job...... How do you say, "I have a cat in my pants", in spanish?

But some actually do "interning".....

At least one intern is doing SOMETHING. Good job, Jonathon. Way to answer those telemarketers before the second ring. I overheard him answering the phone like so: "UCM slaughter house. What's your beef? Uh.... what's the beef? ...... Hello?"

Okay... now it's time for you guys to send me angry comments... most likely of the "anonymous" persuasion. But I'm just joshin' you guys.... ya'll do a good job here. Gotta give it to ya.... *clap clap clap*

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >