The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Career... I cannot see you... come closer

I went with the tuck today. Usually when I where a nice/semi-nice shirt, I, 96.3% of the time, go untucked. For some reason I don't like the tuck. Some say it looks sloppy and/or unprofessional when someone wears a shirt untucked. But hey.... that's me, folks.... sloppy and unprofessional. Get used to it.

Just got back from my Tuesday night class. You know, I'm getting used to the night class set up. Since I don't work (steadily), I can sleep in late and be fine to get to class in time. But the classes seem to be going alright. Right now I am putting off starting working on the reading material for my internet based class. I feel like if I start doing the work, then my semester has started.... and I don't want that! But I will have to tomorrow, for I have a quiz to turn in by next Tuesday. That's foul!

It's weird... I can see the light at the end of the education tunnel. After this fall, I'll be done. That's it! I'll be done! Then what? Yes, I have plans and ambitions, but that doesn't mean it will happen. I'd like to say by this time next year I will be busy doing an internship somewhere or am starting a fascinating career doing (fill in the blank). But I don't know what the future holds. So, I'm leaving it up to God to open doors for me. And hopefully I won't be so blind to not see them open.

But before any of that occurs, I need to get done with this whole thing referred to as "school". I think I've had senioritis for 4 years now. I've been going to college since 2000.... I'm ready to exit the building.

But I'm sure I'M the ONLY one who feels THAT way. Just joshin' ya! Don't be hatin', foo! Dank! That's foul! ..... okay, sorry,... I got carried away.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >