The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Odelay

I've got a devil's haircut, in my mind. Just kidding. But I did get a haircut earlier this afternoon. And, as with most haircuts, my hair is shorter. Short on the sides, longer on top. That's me.

And good news. A class of mine got cancelled. This would have been just the second time for this class to meet and we are already cancelling class. It's awesome. I'm beginning to really like this class.

I bought tickets to the upcoming Third Day with David Crowder Band concert on March 25. I got floor seats but they weren't cheap. After taxes and service charges and raping fees, it came to about $42/ticket. When I saw that I about said "Jesus Christ!" but then I remembered this was a christian concert that I was going to. So...... that wouldn't have been smart.

I keep forgetting to eat. Here it is approaching 4 p.m. and I have yet to have anything to eat for the day. I'm tired of just settling for fast food. It's unhealthy and and unhealthy and unhealthy. Did I mention that it's unhealthy?

Mute Math concert is in just one short day. I WILL post pictures of the event on here. So stay tuned. More than likely they will be on a Friday post. Does anybody else care? That's what I thought.

And tonight is a new episode of Lost. Once again I will have to watch it on tape delay. But it's better than not seeing it at all. The title of the episode will be called The Hunting Party. Jack, Locke and Sawyer pursue a determined Michael after he heads into the jungle toward the dreaded "Others" in search of Walt. Meanwhile, Sun has a surprising reaction to Jin's desire to join the search party, and Hurley and Charlie commiserate over the age-old conundrum of "what women want."

Yeah... "what women want"....... does God even know that?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

9 Comments:

  • My husband and I love watching Lost. The only problem is that they went so long showing re-runs that we forgot to watch last week! Such a bummer!
    I really enjoyed looking through your blog! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jan 18, 11:42:00 PM 2006  

  • I've discovered that you can get the episodes of Lost on your ipod. I'm going to go broke downloading the episodes. I am so addicted to Lost and 24 It's crazy.

    By Blogger Chris, at Thu Jan 19, 06:52:00 AM 2006  

  • LOST was GREAT last night!!!!!

    By Blogger A^2, at Thu Jan 19, 07:19:00 AM 2006  

  • Hi! Yes, I just read about The End of the Spear. I can't wait to see it. I have actually read one of the books written by the wife of one of the men killed. It is called Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot. I highly recommend it! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 19, 06:10:00 PM 2006  

  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_Initiative

    Aaron.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 19, 06:17:00 PM 2006  

  • "raping fees"?? Are you serious?

    I LOVE Third Day!!! In fact, I'm listening to them as I type. "I Believe." LOVE IT!! I saw them in Wichita when they were opening for Newsboys!! How fabulous is that! Third Day AND Newsboys!!??!!?? Wow, that was a long time ago. I think I was a sophomore or junior in high school. That was a fabulous concert though. It was their "Take Me To Your Leader" show. I remember this huge "spaceship." *sigh* Those were the days. Haha
    "What women want..." Being a woman, I don't think it's that important to know exactly what I "want." But it is SUPER important for my guy to ask my opinion. Then, we can discuss his feelings on what he wants and come to a decision about what to do together. One of us may have to compromise something, but we'll be making the decision together. That way, it's equal. Doing that means more to me than "what {I} want."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 20, 12:02:00 AM 2006  

  • They made an almost biography type thing called the Beyond The Gates of Splendor based on the book with the real people are the ones telling the story.

    Anyways....where is this concert at and where can you buy the tickets.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 20, 09:05:00 AM 2006  

  • I'm assuming you are referring to the Third Day/David Crowder Band concert. The show is at the Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Oklahoma. Go to Thirdday.com and click on the tour button on their website. Tickets are on sale.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Fri Jan 20, 02:33:00 PM 2006  

  • I hope the concert was worth it...that's outrageous!

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Tue Jul 14, 09:38:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >