The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Driven by you

Enough of that crap that doesn't make sense... how about some English? Alrighty then...

I've been wasting way too much time doing things other than what I need to do. So what am I doing on here? Well... simply wasting time... because I'm not getting paid for this.

Played football with my good friend Bryan earlier this afternoon with some of his work friends. I thought it interesting how some of these guys would spend their "breaks" by smoking a cigarette. Football... then smoking.... now back to football. Interesting.

Big game tonight as Texas University takes on the Oklahoma Soooners at 8 p.m. It will be tough for my Sooners to beat Texas, but they CAN do it. But my prediction isn't promising.... Texas - 71, Oklahoma - 58. OUch.

Well, I figure tomorrow is a big day for me. I plan on joining 1st Baptist. I feel like it's time to make the committment. Looking forward to it.

My recent endeavors have left me thinking. I contemplate about what might have been and what could be. Are these to prepare me for something later? I guess time will speak for itself when it gets into a VW and drives over the bridge.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • You know...you have stuff like "Ed-The Bottle Rocket" or "Math Tutor-Miranda" I think I should be "My Muffin-Emily" lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jan 28, 11:21:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >