The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, January 09, 2006

It's a hard life

I can't believe it. I am sitting in Vanoss, America, while on the internet. What's better than that is that I'm at work! I'm subbing at this exact time of day. So my dream has come true... getting paid while I blog! Somebody kill me now! I can die a happy man. The only bad thing is that my usual routine of waking up around noon has been put on hold. But I can deal with that.

I'm watching this computer/business class. All the students are hard(ly) at work. I've got a lot done today. I've watched an episode of Seinfeld, watched a good portion of Queen + Paul Rodgers DVD, all the while subbing classes. Plus I had a hamburger at lunch. My day is complete except that I have to go to Ada to turn in my registration for a U.S. Passport. I took my pretty little picture yesterday at the Walmarts. $11 dollars just for two crappy pictures. Sheesh! But I have to get it done if I want to go to the Bahamas this May. Can't wait.

Hey, Muffin. I have the list of songs narrowed down to 40 songs. I think you'll like the musical selection I conjured.

So now I'm anxiously awaiting the 3:05 o'clock bell. I feel like Jack Black's character on School of Rock on his first day of subbing (or temping, as he likes to put it). He would just stare at the clock with great anticipation. And when it hit three he jumped up and gave every student hi-fives and ran out the door. That's how I feel.

Was it bad that I let some of the kids watch part of the episode of Seinfeld I was watching?

Dang.... I gotta pee.... and I can't ask for permission because I'm the "teach"... dang it.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >