The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New year, new comments, new crap

I don't know if it was meant as a joke or not, but I received a comment on my last post that was fairly humorous. Then again it could have been a very weak attempt to "put me down". I don't know. Here is the aforementioned comment:

Anonymous said...
well i have noticed that you do need some church in your life. cause you sure aren't putting out a good representation of yourself. come'on kent you know that your better than that. vanoss 2002
Wed Jan 04, 09:33:49 AM 2006

Whenever YOU (any anonymous "person") comes on here under the blanket of anonymity, just know that I know your I.P. address... just so you know.

I think I've mentioned this before, but, WHY DO YOU NOT PUT YOUR NAME WHEN YOU COMMENT? I hate that to no end. The anonymous posting is about to make its exit yet again. But that would hurt when people like my sister or muffin wants to comment. Shall they suffer because of your ignorance? Wait... suffer may not be the best word to use. Cause I'm sure they'll lose sleep because they can't comment on my little blog (obviously I'm joking).

You know it's easy to say whatever you want as long as nobody knows who you are. Be a man about it at least.

So, I'm curious as to what made you make such a comment. Are you a Texas fan and is upset because I said I hate them? Are you upset that I picked USC to win the game? Well, deal with it.

Are you mad that I put a Batman mask on? Well, if putting a Batman mask on means that I need some church then I'm guilty.

Now I can't deny that I (just like everybody else) need church. And what kind of representation am I putting on? Tell me, oh master of the universe. Tell me. Reveal to me my sins, one-who-is-without-flaw.

Until next time I offend someone, vaya con Dios.

11 Comments:

  • How rude is that. I've seen the wonderful spam on blogs but random folks should not post hateful stuff. I think you have what's important, a sense of humor.

    By Blogger Chris, at Wed Jan 04, 08:48:00 PM 2006  

  • Thanks... I don't know what I do to people but sheesh... give me a break.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Wed Jan 04, 10:25:00 PM 2006  

  • MAYBE it's because you said "Tuck Fexas" which implies the F-word. And maybe the anonymous poster, like myself for about 30 seconds, was confused about your "party boy at ground zero" picture where you also said you threw up. At first I thought you were referring to yourself as party boy and that you were drunk and threw up. However, upon closer examination, I realized you were referring to the handsome chap in the fetching lifeguard shorts.

    Just offering some possible ideas. Latta 1996! (whatever that means hahaha)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 09:15:00 AM 2006  

  • I don't think the anonymous comment was attended for anything rude, but more of accountability. I am also pretty sure that them possibly being a Texas fan had nothing to do with it... I also have to agree with jen jared, being a little confused with the partying and throwing up statements. I am being as kind as possible in saying this, but I think you would be suprised at how many people read your blog... granted its not anyone elses business, but then again its posted on a blog for all to read! Not saying that I am perfect by any means, but as I said before I think the comment was just out of accountability, I personally like the fact of people holding me accontable. I dont think its the "Holier than thou" additude as you are putting it out to be. Also, I think sometimes people leave things anonymous is becasue, some things are better off unknow! Have a blessed day!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 03:08:00 PM 2006  

  • P.S. However, who's to say that is the way the whole thing works when you meet "the one." I would have no idea about that. I have made a general mess of my "love life" since age 20. And sometimes, baby, you're just better off single. Don't worry so much about it! <3 muah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 03:13:00 PM 2006  

  • Like I said before... what did I do wrong? Is every little thing I do being broken down by you people? Have a sense of humor or something.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Thu Jan 05, 05:23:00 PM 2006  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Fri Jan 06, 12:56:00 PM 2006  

  • Kent you are probably the best friend I have. If I don't think you are judgemental or Holier than thou... in an area where I did recieve plenty of that just because of being on the wrong side of Christianity... then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Plus, I really do think you get further in life knowing that your friends care about you than worrying what people who obviously aren't your friends think about you.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Fri Jan 06, 12:58:00 PM 2006  

  • Never! Never shall I pass to your side, Rob!

    By Blogger Coach K, at Sat Jan 07, 01:57:00 AM 2006  

  • Hey Kent I agree with you and the anonymous comment. How hard it is it do what I am doing by saying MY NAME IS NICK. That wasn't to hard and Kent knows who left the message so if he needs claification he can contact me. When somebody leaves a comment under anonymous without thier name and somebody else leaves a comment under anonymous without thier name, you get associated as the same person. On that note, I remember on a previous blog when kent called some people out and anonymous got mad because he didn't come up to them one on one and talk in private. Not anonymous is calling Kent out without talking to him one on one in private. I agree with the comment left it is hard to tell if it was a joke or if you were really offended. IF you were offended, be specific or leave you name so Kent can find out what offend you so he can change it. I notice Kent has made some changes hoping that they may please the offended one but there is no way he knows for sure. I agree Kent needs church, we all need church. Actually we need to hear the word of Christ at church and everywhere else. We all are here on earth in training for our eternal life with Christ. One thing I do Know if God wanted us to be called anonymous, we would all be the same, but God wants us all to be different. Use your name that God has given you. Yes we all should live and act like Christ. We all do slip and fall in our walk with Christ, but the GOOD NEWS is our God does forgive us for our mistakes. AMEN
    Nicholas "NICK" WYNN CARTER

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 12, 12:28:00 AM 2006  

  • Preach it, brother!

    By Blogger Coach K, at Thu Jan 12, 12:30:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >