The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Murphy's #$&($@$&% Law

It was the best of days.... It was the worst of days... like today.

First I'll give you a brief overview of my day using pictures:



I'll explain....
First, I had to get up very early... which, to me, is anything before 11:59 a.m. I have class this week at 8:20 in the a.m. It's not so bad. It gave me an excuse to have breakfast when places ACTUALLY SERVE breakfast.

Then, I get on my computer and realize it isn't working properly. It had a virus. It was one of those where pop-up ads show up ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. And there is nothing you can do about it.

This was the time that I needed my computer the most. You see, I am making professional looking resume's for possible employment in the near future. Near future=in the next few days or weeks. There is an opening here in town for a job that I'm interested in so I had to jump to it to get my application in. That was my plan today. Didn't happen. I spent all day getting this stupid Adware.crap off of my computer. I called some friends who helped. It worked... so far. I still have a few problems left. But that's okay.

After I resolved that issue I had to go fight some crime. A few roundhouse kicks to the face can solve any a-hole who refuses to obey the law of the land.

I also tried a new hair style. What do you think?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >