The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

2001: A Kent Odyssey

A step closer to floating cars...





I recently purchased a new cellular telephone. The one I previously owned "crapped" out on me so I was left in a position of not being connected to the wireless world. So, I looked for some nice upgrade options and came across a phone known as the Nokia E62. The E62 is very similar to the Blackberry if you want to compare it to something else. Here's a picture of what it looks like:


So, yes, it's a lot larger and wider than what I'm used to. But it's so much worth it. Here's why: I can log onto the internet wherever I can get service. Now I know that the internet over the phone isn't anything terribly new, but with this phone I can go to basically any website that I could on a computer. And the graphics rock my shoelaces off.... yes.... on both shoes. But that isn't the best news, which brings me to the internet right now. I can hook up a wire from my phone to my computer at home and use the computer to log onto the internet just like I would if I had wireless. That's how I'm on the internet right now... via my computer via my phone.

Also, I put several of my favorite songs on my phone so when I want to I can simply turn on the media player on my phone and melt away the stress of a full time job.

Okay, enough about my phone. I sound like I should receive a percentage of the sales from Nokia.... which I would not reject if they offered.

My first basketball game is now less than a month away. I am totally unprepared for it. I have yet to install any offenses or a zone defense. I'm so far behind. Oh well, maybe my girls will pick up on it fairly quickly. They are a great group and I am blessed to have the quality of individuals I have. They say "Yes, sir" and are very respectful. I really am blessed.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • hey man...cool phone...glad to see you're movin' on up inthe world of technology, someday when I have a job maybe i'll catch up to ya...good luck in your practices and your games, kick some tale!

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Fri Oct 13, 11:58:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >