The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mentos: The explosion maker

Yes... It's been a while. So, I'll give the short and skinny... as opposed to the tall and fat.

Friday I went to see my cousin and his band (Downpour40) play in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. It was fun. They are very good. It was the first time I got to see them. Plus, I had a really good vantage point: I ran the lights for the concerts to the side of the stage.

Afterwards, we went to Denny's. It's almost a tradition that we have to go to Denny's if it's midnight or later. We ate, laughed, ate, talked, and ate some more. I found out that you can easily lose track of time because by the time we left it was 2 a.m. Let's just say I didn't much sleep that night/morning.

Saturday was NOT a great day by any means. MY team lost. So, that's all I'm saying about that.

Later Saturday evening I went with some friends to see what would happen if you combine dry ice and water in a semi-sealed container. The result? Boom boom. It was some sweet action though. Next on the line-up is mixing mentos and diet coke. It's the best use for Diet Coke that I've heard so far.

And now I must leave.... Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • well, sounds like you're still havin' good times up there in the big OK....football sucked this weekend, both my boys lost and well, i don't have to go on...plus my picks stunk it up big time...well, hopefully a better week for all...glad to be back in the blogging world....

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Sun Oct 08, 10:26:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >