The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, October 01, 2006

This is my world

Weekends are so great! I love 'em. In fact, I'm going to marry The Weekend. It will then become The Weekend *enter my last name here*. But, just like in hollywood, the marriage doesn't last long but there are several of them.

Anyway, you may have noticed some nice additions to the ole' blog. I've discovered the wonderful world of YouTube. And through this wonderful service, I've added videos to the posts and to the sidebar.

You will also notice that I have added an introduction video in the upper right hand corner of this site. Check it out. Tell me what you think of it. If you dare...

You will also notice that I've added videos of my favorite band (MuteMath) further down in the sidebar plus one video from Whose Line Is It Anyway? One of my favorite shows.

Well, it was great chatting with you lovely people. I hope we can do this again very soon. And for those people reading this on Facebook, click on over to my blog at www.theginguschronicles.blogspot.com.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >