The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The cold kind of ice

I realized that I haven't posted at all this year. So, here is the first post of 2007.

I am at home wondering when, not if, the electricity will go out. You see, we are getting what you would call "bad weather". In Oklahoma, we don't get snow. We get ice. Wonderful, cold, wet, icey ice. It's pretty much our winter.

So, to pass the time, I'm watching season 1 of Lost. I've watched it dozens of times, but I'm just going through it again. I usually like to watch something at night for me to fall asleep to. Some people read a book or do whatever. I watch DVDs.

Also, since I recently bought a Playstation 3, I've been playing a few video games. Yes, I'm 25. And yes, I occassionaly play video games. So sue me. It will come in handy this weekend, as long as I still have electricity.

Yesterday at school/work, we got out a little earlier than normal due to the weather. In fact, we were supposed to have a basketball game at Wayne but it got cancelled, again, due to the weather. We did leave to go there but we were almost there when we got a call from the host school's principal saying that the other team already headed back. No game. By the time we got back it was time for lunch. After lunch is my prep hour, and after that it is time to go. So, I really only had two hours of work. So, it was a long, short day.

#23... I will wait for you. You are still my princess.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >