The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Coldplay

Sigh...

I sit at home still, bored. We haven't had school at all this week. It's nice in a way but the bad thing is that we have to make up all of these days. And with more winter weather coming in this weekend, we might end up having school through June. I bend the truth a little.... I hope.

So, what have I done to entertain myself this week? Well, thank God I have that Playstation 3 to keep me company. I also have cats to kick around (not really "kick"). I also have a wonderful thing called "da internet".

I just got on this myspaceIM thing which has helped me become more of a nerd. I like it better than yahoo messenger, though. But what else am I going to do due in the frozen tundra of southern Oklahoma? I guess I could run really fast and slide down a hill. But that would require getting dressed and going outside. Well, I guess clothes aren't technically necessary. You know, they should make a slip-n-slide for the winter months. Ice-n-slide. Yes.... then later it will be known as Ice-n-bleed.

The good thing about getting injured on ice is that when you need to put something on it to keep the swelling down, you already have all the ice you need. Problem solved. So, if you are going to fall and injure yourself, do it on the ice. It's only smart.

All of my basketball games for this week have been postponed. As long as I can remember, this is the longest period of time that school has been cancelled due to weather... or for anything for that matter. Classes last Friday were cut an hour and a half short and all of this week were cancelled. And there is a good chance that next Monday (or further) will be cancelled as well. Sigh........

It's now been two weeks since I last talked to you...

I know she's out there,... she's out there somewhere. I'll run... I'll crawl... I'll break down every wall.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >