The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, January 21, 2007

New business or Why I was late getting to Chili's

I realized I haven't posted any pictures in a long time, so, here is my chance. Ada has a new department store. I thought about going in, but I didn't have any 1-dollar bills.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the winter season. This is of my back porch. I believe by this time in the picture taking process, I couldn't feel anything in the extremities.


Look closely... see anything? This is why people make fun of us in the south.


Ah... the good ole days.


This is the ever-famous Playstation 3. This has helped me waste numerous hours that I could have spent doing something useful. Oh well, it's awesome... and expensive.



Until next time, vaya con Dios.






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >