The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ray Ray the DJ

Seek me for all things my child
It dosent matter if it is a big or little pile
I will be here as you pray
Don't let satan drive your hopes away
Come to me run to my lap
dont put your head down dont look back
Just take ahold get ready to ride in this life
For one day soon you will have your princess,your wife
So as i call listen to me my anointed one
For you are special to me but you must not worry for i am preparing her for you my son
So sit back kick your feet up and do not worry
I am sending her when the time is right dont be in a hurry
the more you wait believe and prepare
it will seem quicker for your companion to be right there
so trust in me this day
and you will not wonder if she is headed your way

given to me by an awesome friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >