The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Da Funk is in the house

I'm battling my bi-annual sickness.

For some reason I usually get sick only 2-3 times per year. I guess I have a pretty good immune system. I don't know what I have, but it could be a cold. All I know is that it sucks and I want to get better.

Seems strange... I survived ALL YEAR without getting sick at school, then the day after the last day of school, guess what happens? That's right, I get the funk.

I've had a sore throat, body aches, headaches, and fever. For the most part my sore throat is all but gone. The body aches goes in and out. The fever is still there.

Our basketball camp starts tomorrow evening, so I'm hoping that I'll feel a lot better by then.

Last night I did two "firsts". It's not a big deal, but I went to Remington Park (the horse races) and Toby Keith's I love this Bar and Grill. I probably would have had a lot better time if I weren't battling the funk.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you're sickly... my husband has "the funk" right now too. His has been sore throat, coughing, sneezing, fever, etc. He has most of the way lost his voice, which is kinda funny, but don't tell him I said that. hehehe. Man, I'm mean. ANYWHO, I hope you feel better soon. Yes indeedy I do. I want to go to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill......

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Fri Jun 01, 10:30:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >