The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Potluck of poo

Last day of school (with students, that is) was yesterday. Today and tomorrow is mainly for getting our rooms ready for the summer. But, I didn't do any of that today? Why? Because I had the pleasure of attending a 5 hour meeting. But the thing was, it wasn't that bad. I didn't fall asleep at any time. But, tomorrow I have quite a bit to do. I need to finish my inventory list and do some basic clean-up.

The season 3 finale of Lost is tonight. I'm excited and anxious. I'm pretty sure a main character or two will die in the episode. I know that after the show I'll be sad because there won't be any new episodes for a few months. I guess this is kinda how I feel at the end of the college football season.

I'm looking forward to this summer. There are a few basketball camps that I'll be working. Also, I'll be helping out with a few things with my church, H2Ochurch.tv. They are going to Falls Creek in July, Kentucky in early July, river rafting and Six Flags as well. I'm finally going to a church that I'm excited about. Not just one aspect of it. I believe this is a great direction the church is going. And it's barely a year old!

No news doesn't necessarily mean good news. In other words, nothing new in the department-o-love. So, nothing has changed.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >