The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm not a geek... but almost

Traveler is one of the best new shows on TV. I've already mentioned this in an earlier post, but I can't get enough of it. And oddly enough, it took the same time slot as my favorite show of all, Lost. But, a very under-rated show that I can't get enough of is Battlestar Galactica. Yes,... make fun all you want. But this isn't some geeky sci-fi show. It has an awesome story with very good graphics, for a TV show.

My church goes to Falls Creek next week. I have been looking forward to this for months. I have grown to love Falls Creek. I've been going there since 5th grade... either as a camper or a worker or a visitor. The last two years I only visited once or twice but this year is the first year I can go as a sponsor. I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that... nothing.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >