The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, June 04, 2007

iLife

For the most part, I'm done with being sick. Good. It wasn't fun. I like the "being healthy" thing better. So, I'm gonna try and do that from now on.

Well... I'm officially a year older. I'm not going to say just how old I am. However, I'll let you do the math yourself (give me a break, I'm a math teacher... I can't just give you the answer). I was born on June 4, 1981.

Whenever someone has a birthday, some tend to reflect on their life's accomplishments up to the present. So, let's do that.... starting..... NOW:
  • Graduated with a Masters Degree in Education.
  • Have a really good job with a great atmosphere.
  • Learned the drums.

...... okay... this could get pretty long. The point is that I've done fairly well for myself. But I haven't done it by myself. There are numerous people that helped me along the way. My family is probably the biggest reason how I can say I've ever gotten anything good done. Being a high school teacher, I come into contact with a lot of young people. I can tell that way too many of them don't have a good home life, which is really sad. I can say that I'm one of the fortunate few that came from a good home life. Sure, no home life is perfect... because that would be boring.

However, at this point in my life, I thought a few things would have been different. I imagined that I would have been married and possibly a few little ones running around. Then again, when I was in high school I never would have seen myself as a teacher. Sometimes you buy an apple from Life and it hands you back a lemon. You don't always get what you expect.

Now... what does life have in store for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >