The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, March 11, 2010

P90zzzzzzzzzzz....

Happy 311 Day!  How will you celebrate?  Me?  Well, I'm going to spend it feeling like an old man. 

You see, I've started this workout program called P90X.  It's a 90-day program designed to strengthen and improve health (duh).  I finished Day 3 yesterday.  And right now I'm sore all over.... ALL OVER.  So, I've been walking around with aching muscles (who knew that I actually had some?) for the last couple of days.  Right now, I'm sure it's quite comical to see me try and sit down... or shoot a basketball.  It hurts. 

But, I decided that I needed to make a change in my health.  Like most people, I've gained some lbs after high school and I want to do something about that.  Not only lose some fat, but gain muscle too.  I have to get rid of some of my bad habits I've developed over years of laziness.  I'm paying for it now.  So, hopefully in around 90 days I won't look like what I do now. 

Spring Break is upon us!  Woohoo!  So, how am I going to spend it?  Hmmm..... uh....... I don't know.  I don't want to do nothing.  So, I guess I'll have to be creative.  Any suggestions?

Hmmm.... I wonder how I'm going to do this... or even if I should..... Risk isn't just a board game, right?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >