The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, April 18, 2010

You want to be offended? Here goes...

If something is wrong, it is wrong.  Don't justify it by putting your own spin on it.  No wonder the world culture is crumbling around us.  It makes my sick how some can say something is ok when it is clearly not.

Confused?  OK... I'll give you some examples:  Pre-Marital sex and homosexuality.  Both are sin.  Just like stealing something or lying.  A big issue is that if someone can be gay and be a christian.  I believe that a "christian" does not live in that lifestyle.  I believe that some people are more prone to living that way compared to other people.  Just like some are more likely to become alcoholics.  But you still have the CHOICE to act upon those tendencies. 

I can't stand it when people call themselves "christians" and then act like the rest of the world. 

And before you start sending me hate mail or anything like that, I'm just going to say that I am in no way perfect.  Everybody has their vices.  I sin, but I am a work in progress.  I'm trying to make myself better through God.  I mess up. 

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Sun Apr 18, 10:51:00 PM 2010  

  • Was just browsing through..what u wrote makes a good stand..a lot of us 'christians' always just follow whatever we think suits us and dump the stuffs that we think is irrelevant but that's not what christianity is about. A sin is a sin no matter how you justify it.Good to know someone else made that stand. Way to go.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Sun Aug 22, 07:10:00 AM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >