The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Algebra: the root of all evil.

Well, I just finished reviewing all of the Algebra 1 book. Now it is on to Algebra 2. If and when I complete that book, I will move on to Geometry and just the first part of Calculus.

I haven't taken a math class since a couple of years ago. I remember a lot of the stuff I've reviewed so far but I've forgotten a lot more. I'm really going to be pushing it to be what I consider fully prepared to take this test this Saturday. I'm really starting to stress out, too. So, why am I wanting to take the math test, you may ask? Well, I've always been pretty good at math in high school and in college. I don't necessarily hate it like some people do. Also, I think it would get me a job a lot easier at a school. Most coaches do the history teaching thing. While that in itself isn't "bad", it just seems like it is the "easiest" thing to teach. Not that there is anything wrong with that. A person's teaching preference is their business and nobody else's.

In other news, I plan on getting a new cell phone on Thursday. It has the picture and video function. It has a speaker phone thing. I will be a step closer to being cool, I think. So, in other words, I will be spending money on a phone to which I won't get to use because nobody ever calls me. So, it will be money spent wisely. Then again, the main reason why I'm getting a new phone is because the dang "6" key on my cell won't work. It drives me crazy!

Anyways, still single. That hasn't changed in a good while. This weeks relationship forecast for the next year isn't looking promising. Forecasters say there is a 0-5% chance of Kent getting a girlfriend. I'm the Sahara desert of relationships.

Anyways, onward and upward. Until next time, yaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

  • hey i have a couple math conceptsthat will help you out a squared plus b squared = c squared. x = -b + or - the square root of b squared - 4ac all divided by 2a. Me (Ed) > you (kent) you probably knew the last one.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Thu Jun 23, 11:11:00 PM 2005  

  • hope you did well on your test. I said a prayer for you. Right after I prayed for a Seinfeld Reunion show. :)

    By Blogger the rocket, at Sat Jun 25, 03:20:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >