The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, August 29, 2005

Thanks F.M.

I don't know how I do it. I don't know what in the world I do sometimes. Maybe some people have it out for me. Maybe not. It's hard to concentrate on one single thing right now. My mind is a jumbled mess of thoughts. What should I think? But wait. I'm sure somebody will read this and somehow I'll get into some sort of quandry. That's what I get for putting MY THOUGHTS on here. Well, I suppose I'll be a little more careful.

Weird. I'm actually looking forward to working tomorrow. Even though I have but a few days left. Get my mind off of things. I need that.

I wish God would reveal His plans to us sometimes. Why things go the way they go. He could show up and say, "Hey, this is what I meant by all of this. Oh, and tomorrow you will go through this because....". Wouldn't that be easier? But it doesn't happen that way, does it? Nope. I know it's that way for a reason. I just haven't fully grasped it yet.

Rough day today. I had to go for a walk and listen to music and leave everything behind. That's one really good thing about living in the country. I can go out for a walk on a county road for an hour or so and I don't really have to worry about somebody driving by interrupting me. Not many houses nearby. That's good as well. I walked for a while. Listened to F.M. (Freddie M.). Laugh at me. I don't care. I really don't. Sometimes he's my only friend. When times are rough, sometimes I don't know who to go to. I like to stay in my corner of the universe sometimes. I never know if I can trust somebody when I talk to them. I know how it is around this place. Don't deny it. That's why I turn to music so many times. Music doesn't judge you. Doesn't make fun of you. Doesn't hurt you. Doesn't talk back. It's always there when you need it. Sometimes it can give you just what you need... a friend.

I just want to scream until I cannot scream any longer. Clench my fist and hit the wall.

How should I act now? I am who I am. Shouldn't that be alright?

Lord, help me. I need you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, messenger boy. Thanks a lot. I appreciate all of your help. Maybe I'll call you when I need something. Don't wait up.

2 Comments:

  • the sun will come up... tomorrow tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun. tomorrow, tomorrow, There's always tomorrow. it's only a day away!!!!!!!! or something like that. Thought i'd talk to you in song. Sorry to hear things aren't well. I hope they get better. Talk to you soon.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Tue Aug 30, 08:55:00 AM 2005  

  • Uh....... gimmee the money honey and I'll get you a ring. J/k.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Fri Sep 02, 01:41:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >