The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Climbing Mt. "Everett"

Basketball. That's what I did yesterday at First Baptist. They play every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at noon. And now I'm sore. That's what happens when you're out of shape and play 2 hours + of basketball. But I needed it. Plus it was fun.

But today is a new day... and a new sport. Later this evening some of my friends and I will try a little bit of bowling. I'm going for 300.... total. Maybe I can achieve that toal in 3 games. Maybe.

Just finished watching OU basketball earlier today. OU won with a 3-pointer with 6.1 seconds left to win by one point. Awesome.

----------------
New adventures, new risks. It's in Your hands.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • haha, i think i know what Mt. Everett is without even being there...oh and what a high scoring game it was...a whopping 44-45. i saw that and thought it was still halftime...insane. anyway, hope you have a great week! i go see my mom on tuesday for 2 weeks, yippeee!!!!

    lizzy j

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jan 15, 05:21:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >