The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

High class... moolah. Bolt ons, fast car.

According to me, it's been a long time since I've posted. But I had nothing to say... imagine that.

But now I have something to say because classes started today. And since I'm a grad school student now, most/all of my classes are in the afternoon/evening. Which is alright I guess... One of the classes is on Wednesdays from 7:05-9:40 p.m. That means I'll be missing out on church and church related activities. And of course, episodes of Lost. I taped tonights episode and have yet to see it. I'm giddy. Anyway, my classes. The class is called Legal Aspects of Sport. It's being taught by some lawyer from Ada. I've recognized him from basketball games that he ref'ed. And I believe this is the only class that he ever teaches at East Central University. But I think it will be fun.

And speaking of school, I bought my text books today. Total cost? Read 'em and weep: only $65. One book! Can you believe it? Now I just have to pay the tuition...... *sigh*....

But it was good to see some familiar faces again. Not all of 'em though... I don't like everybody. Just kidding. But am I?....

The Mute Math concert is quickly approaching and I'm getting ever so excited. And I learned that the Newsboys' guitarist, Bryan Olesen, has departed the band to focus on his other band (Casting Pearls). So, if you can play lead guitar, now's your chance!

You know, I've noticed that I get a lot more people that visited my site when I post something controversial on here. So, here's to self-promoting....: Every time you act out, God kills a kitten!

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >