The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, January 13, 2006

Lightening Bugs

My goal in life is to go to a fast food restaurant and get a butt-load of straws, attach all the straws together, end-to-end, get a coke, and "suck" all the contents of the drink into the straws. I want to get it where the entire contents of the drink are entirely in the straw and not in either the cup or my mouth. It will have to be a very very very long series of straws. But it will be worth it. OH! And I will have to bring tape to "tape" the part where the straws are connected so I can achieve 100% suck. Hehe.... anyway..... If this ever happens I will take a picture and share with you... whoever cares.

The episode of Lost was awesome last night. I watched it twice. And yes, I'm a nerd. I admit it.

And I'm starting to get addicted to a show called "Firefly". It was originally a Fox series before they dumped the show. Most recently they made a movie about it, called "Serenity". I watched it in theatres and was hooked. So, in addition to me being a "Lost" nerd, I will quickly become a "Firefly" nerd. Man... no wonder I can't get a girlfriend....

Yesterday I went on a shopping spree at WalMart. I intended only to get some black socks. But I walked out with three shirts, 6 pair of black socks, and a larger hole in my check book. But I didn't get any condoms while I was there... just in case you were wondering.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >