The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Osmosis


Who said studying was hard?

This was the common sight of me "studying" for the quiz over the first chapter-- Idealism. Now, don't you understand the reasons for my slumber?

So, what else is new?

I bought some shoes today. Marked down from $80 to $50. How about that? I feel like a girl sometimes. I like using coupons and finding deals and discounts. Is that bad? Oh well, I'm saving money. So, if you must laugh at me, go ahead. But don't.... it hurts my feelings......

Tonight I have a dilemma. Attend a relationship non-Bible discussion group, or go to the BSU (Encounter, or something like that). Free food or try something new? Hmmmm..... what to do.... what to do......

That's all I got. Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • I think it is a very attractive quality for a man to look for deals when buying things. However, it can go too far. Sometimes you just have to splurge. But, since you're still in college, KEEP CLIPPIN' THEM COUPONS!!

    Bad grammar and punctuation... That hurt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Feb 03, 06:50:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >