The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, March 20, 2006

When the rain comes



When it rains, it pours. Literally.

After a whole weekend of rain, we got some more. Enough rain to finally get rid of the burn ban we have in Oklahoma. Which sucks....... It's now harder to start grass fires and other arson-type activities. Obviously, I am joking.

I like the rain. I like storms. For the longest time, I wanted to be a meteorologist. And no, that doesn't stand for the study of meteors. And, I may be weird (and I am), but I love tornadoes. Just as long as they aren't damaging somebody's property. I love the danger, the excitement. I like the power they hold,... and we are powerless..... unless Chuck Norris is there. Then he'll just roundhouse kick the tornado to France. Thanks Chuck Norris.

Well, school has started back up after what seems to me like a rather long Spring Break. Time to get back in the swing of things.... which to me just means that I'll continue being lazy and not doing my school work. Some things never change.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >