The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bring the stinky cheese!

Stickball is a little bit awesome.

Okay,... here's the deal. We start playing stickball at 9 p.m. We ended at about 2:15 a.m. 5+ hours of tennis and stickball means I'm a tired panda. I think my feet are going to fall off pretty soon.

Anyway, stickball, if you've never heard of it, is kinda like baseball. Only we play on a plethora of tennis courts as our field and use tennis balls as the ... uh... well,.... the ball. We have intricate rules for the game which would be almost pointless to try to explain them on here. So, I'll spare you. I tell ya... we get into it. We pick our teams first, then after the teams are settled we do the national anthem (it's only right). Tonight I used the 'ole kazoo to accompany the national anthem. It was awesome.

On Friday I get to do something I've never done before: go to a OKC Hornets game. It's their last home game of the season so I almost missed the boat, so to speak. But, at least I was fortunate enough to get to go. I've always wanted to go to an NBA game and now my chance is here.

Today a very interesting meeting took place. I don't want to go into much detail right now but there may be a great job oppurtunity for me this fall. A good enough job where I would have my own office. More on this later.

Well, it is now 2:38 a.m.... I'm tired... stinky.... and hungry.... I wonder if I can take a shower while eating and sleeping at the same time. I like to be efficient,... back off.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • You guys sang the national anthem and you played the kazoo? Are you serious? Cause if so thats like the coolest thing I've heard all week. Anyways I hope you have fun at the game. Drive safely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Apr 14, 01:20:00 PM 2006  

  • When you figure out how to shower, eat, and sleep at the same time, let me know. I could save TONS of time. :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Apr 15, 01:05:00 AM 2006  

  • Love that NBA!!! I saw the Bulls and Celtics a couple of weeks ago and am excited that the MLB season has started as I have tickets to some of those as well!!!!! If you want to see the Cubbies play then you need to come up on May 18th!!!!! Liz Caton

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Apr 16, 07:39:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >