The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Parking 101

I hate ignorant drivers.

Don't you hate it when you are looking for a parking spot and then you THINK you found one, only to find that some jerk hole has conveniently parked in two spots? Well, I did what I wanted to do for a long time today. I saw such a jerk hole earlier. I decided to do something about it. So, I wrote them a nice little note and stuck it on their vehicle. Here's what it said:

"Nice parking job. You know, the white lines in the parking spots are designed to be parked IN BETWEEN. Thanks to you, a poor kid in Africa won’t be able to park."

Here's what the parking situation looked like:

Was it a major offense? No, but it was enough to screw up parking for anything besides a bicycle or a motorcycle.

I was proud of what I did.


Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • I dislike ignorant drivers, but ignorant PARKERS are the worst! In front of my apartment building, there's this oversized parking space... which is about 1 1/2 times as big as a normal one. It's between a handicapped spot, and a regular spot. And this person who obviously has a problem w/ depth perception (even WORSE than MINE!), parked with their wheels all the way over one line... Into the REGULAR PARKING SPACE!!! And no one EVER parks in the handicapped spot. Why couldn't that person have over shot the other side!! It's closer to the breazeway anyway! Sheesh... people...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Apr 06, 09:16:00 PM 2006  

  • he probably did it so no one would dent his car with their doors ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Apr 08, 10:56:00 PM 2006  

  • I about put a dent in his truck just BECAUSE he didn't want anybody to.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Sun Apr 09, 06:30:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >